Thank you for participating in Blogging for LGBTQ Families Day! Submit your posts below, and I’ll add them to the master list for all to see on June 1. Please also tweet on June 1 with the hashtag #LGBTQfamilies. All LGBTQ bloggers and allies are welcome!
Please grab the event image at right and share on your own blog, Facebook, Twitter, etc. before the event to help spread the word! (Click image for full-size version.)
Leave an e-mail address (not to be shared or sold) or make sure I can contact you through your blog if you want a chance to be selected for one of the goodies I’ll be giving away to random participants. (Full giveaway rules and details are here.)
Giveaway items are:
- A copy of the new, revised, 25th anniversary edition of Heather Has Two Mommies, autographed by author Lesléa Newman;
- A $150 Residence Inn gift card courtesy of Residence Inn by Marriott;
- Five copies (one to each of five participants) of the toe-tapping new children’s CD Dancin’ In The Kitchen: Songs For All Families, by Cathy Fink and Marcy Marxer, courtesy of the HRC Foundation’s Children, Youth & Families Program and Welcoming Schools project;
- Another great new kids’ CD, this one about gender diversity: Rainbow Train, by Chana Rothman, courtesy of the artist and her publicist;
- The new, 2nd edition of The Fenway Guide to Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Health, courtesy of Fenway Health;
- Five sticker and magnet sets (one to each of five participants) from GLAAD’s “Got Your Back” campaign, which encourages LGBTQ and non-LGBTQ folks to stand up as allies for those with identities different than their own.