A very hearty congratulations to the winners of the 2009 Lezzy Awards, sponsored by The Lesbian Lifestyle. There are some mighty fine blogs out there, including Up Popped a Fox, who took it home in the Parenting category, over Lesbian Dad and myself. Vikki keeps us all in stitches with her riotous tales of parenting life.
It’s a pleasure having such good competition—although I hesitate to use the word. Comrades or sisters-in-arms is more like it.
Thanks to all of you who voted for Mombian.
Go check out some of these other blogs, if you haven’t already:
- Best Entertainment/Culture: Dorothy Surrenders
- Best Humor: Grace the Spot
- Best Parenting: Up Popped a Fox
- Best Engagement/Wedding: My Big Fat Gay Wedding
- Best Feminist/Political: Feministing
- Best Personal: Peaches & Coconuts
- Best Out Later in Life: Making Space
- Best Sex/Short Story/Erotica: Sugarbutch Chronicles
- Best New Lesbian Blog: Autostraddle
- Best Podcast: The Lesbian Lounge
- Lifetime Achievement: AfterEllen.com