A reminder to all readers that there are several ways to stay in touch with Mombian:
- Subscribe to Mombian by Email to receive a Daily Digest of Mombian posts. (Max of one e-mail per day, even if there are several posts.)
- Join the Mombian Facebook Group to meet other members and receive an occasional message from me on items of interest. (I keep the volume low—no more than one per week unless there’s major breaking news.)
- Also, NEW: Become a Fan of Mombian on Facebook, which doesn’t get you on the group mailing list as above, but shows that you like the site.
- Follow me on Twitter for more frequent messages about Mombian posts, breaking news, and occasional chatter. (I try to keep the signal-to-noise ratio high, but sometimes throw in something fun and random.)
- Subscribe to the Mombian RSS feed to read posts via a feedreader like Google Reader or Bloglines, or include the feed in a customized homepage like My Yahoo! or iGoogle.
- You can also now sign in to Mombian using your Facebook account (the button is over in the right sidebar of the site) to see other Mombian readers who are online and using Facebook. You can also choose to crosspost your Mombian comments to Facebook. (You’ll see the checkbox below the comment box.)
I hope this helps us share and continue our ongoing conversations about LGBT parenting.
Many thanks for being part of the Mombian community,